SOLD individually or in a box of 28.
- Perfect product to build the perimeter of an outdoor, temporary ice rink.
- Easy to use and install.
- Made with ultra UV-resistant, treated poly compounds to last in excess of 15 years.
- Designed to be used with the NiceRink thermoformed plastic sideboards. Can also be used with 3/4" thick plywood.
- Brackets should be placed every four feet along the perimeter.
- Need extra support:
- In deeper areas, that exceed 14" of water/ice, place the brackets every two feet and add 1 x 4’s and/or steel stakes into the back of the bracket.
- A 3⁄4" diameter stake hole within the bracket provides extra stability.
- Can be modified for lakes, ponds and hard court surfaces:
- Remove the spikes and the brackets lay flat on the surface.
- Can be staked in or sandbagged to hold them in place.