CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING THIS FAR!
You have landed here as a loyal listener of TSN1260 and have qualified to enter to win your very own backyard NiceRink 24’x48’ Gold package!
This constant is open to listeners of TSN1260 and, like real life, has a few things you need to be aware of:
1. Entrants must be 18 years or older
2. Please enter the following into the comments section on our Contact Us page:
a. Name, age of skaters, yard size and slope
b. The code “TSN1260” must appear in the “Comments” section
c. Tell us why you need to be a HERO!
d. A photo of your yard/family/or backyard rink either current or previous can be sent to email@example.com
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to those who sign up through the Contact Us page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Alberta and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ION Irrigation/RinkWater or Bell Media, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of RinkWater, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 21, 2016 and ending approximately October 19th. All online entries must be received by October 19th at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by clicking through the TSN1260 text bounce-back code and then completing the required information on the RinkWater site. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RinkWater. Only one entry per email address in allowed and you must fill in the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of RinkWater.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive 24’x48’ NiceRink Gold Package worth approximately $4,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by RinkWater. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation, any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. However, if the winner has purchased a rink from RinkWater in 2016, the product they purchased may be refunded or the contest winnings may be refunded (up to the cost of the product in this contest). Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for RinkWater and TSN1260/Bell Media to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the contest will be selected in a drawing by RinkWater. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. RinkWater shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and provincial laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that RinkWater, anyone acting on behalf of RinkWater, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: RinkWater reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, RinkWater may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by RinkWater. RinkWater reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
RinkWater has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same email addresses; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, RinkWater reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from RinkWater. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by replying with “Unsubscribe” in the email.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless RinkWater and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ALBERTA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is RinkWater located at 2432 91 Ave. SE Calgary, AB. T2C 5H2